Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
The Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) is a professional program that prepares students to serve the industry as qualified accountants. With post-qualifying professional training, graduates can aspire to become members of distinguished professional accounting bodies. This program is designed to meet the following aims:
- To equip graduates with knowledge and skills of business accounting as well as to develop a professional attitude for a challenging career.
- To produce graduates who are able to analyze accounting problems professionally and ethically.
In a conducive and flexible learning environment of TWINTECH, students will be able to acquire knowledge and skills in accounting studies as well as develop a professional attitude for a challenging career. The program gives sound knowledge of the principles core concepts of accounting, along and analysis of the various corporate financial statements. Meanwhile, graduates develop professional understanding in areas such as finance, accounting, auditing, management and taxation.
Duration Studies :
- 8 Semester
Entry Requirements :
- Pass STPM or STAM with 2 principal
- Pass Diploma in related field is OR
- Pass Foundation/Matriculation program;